How can we improve your experience?

Axcess Stability & Constant Crashes

Tax, Document, Workstream all constantly crash multiple times a day. Not only does this cause data input issues, wastes valuable time, causes constant frustration, it also holds our computers captive while it crashes allowing no other work to be performed.

Please fix your software and do better QC, otherwise our renewal will be just like the software... (Not Responding)

206 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Geoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

209 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Valerie Fohne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed so many issues since the update this past weekend. We have noticed the custom field input has no disappeared from the on screen view. Also, extremely slow!

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buying this program has been the worst mistake of my career. It's functionality is terrible and is all around a giant headache. The service might as well not exist. It takes forever to get someone on the phone, and if somehow I do manage to get a real person to talk to, it's very probably they are untrained and only cause further frustration.

• pete newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Back to the dreaded "Something is taking longer than normal. Please wait a few minutes" issue today. Support is useless and blames us. When is CCH going to address this?

• Shana Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More technical "glitches" today. Custom field content is MIA. No word on when it will back. Support said it was reported an hour ago and they haven't had time to send out a notice. So, here is your notice....custom fields are not showing up in views or the route sheet.

• Ami Feger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got kicked out with a message saying I was inactive (I had just refreshed my dashboard), and now when I try to log in, it's making me complete the 2-factor identification, but saying the code I enter is invalid.

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Down again. I assume I should just give it five more minutes (hours, days...) and retry?

• AdminFrank Giudice (Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are aware of the CCH Axcess issues affecting different applications and our technical teams are investigating and working to resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Because these issues are intermittent, users are advised to wait a few minutes and try logging in again.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may be causing.

Thank you for your business.

• Ryan Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a serious conversation with my sales rep the other day and she said that things "are going to me so much better when we switch the the Microsoft Azure server from the IBM server." I'll believe it when I see it.

She also said that when we were having problems during tax season and that they were trying to say it was our IT people's problem, that they actually knew it was an IBM server issue and that that was probably just a script they used since the couldn't disclose the switch to Microsoft...

• Paul Collings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having the same problems this afternoon also. If we wait long enough it eventually will log in, but takes a good 10 minutes or more.

• Carolyn Lohr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem: Can't login to axcess this afternoon. Either the entire login screen is white, or if I get the option to put in my login info, CAPTCHA is blank and won't refresh, OR all is available but I get an error message

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base